In addition to our standard Black Utopia Terms and Conditions Policy, as a Vendor on our platform, creating your account is acceptance of the following terms:
Section 1: Unacceptable Product Policy:
There are products and services that we do not permit on our website. Although all of the products and services are reviewed before publishing, there may be times when some things slip through the cracks. These products and services include but are not limited:
- Alcohol, Tobacco, Drugs, Drug Paraphernalia, Para Pharmaceuticals, Human Supplements and Medical Drugs
- Human and/or Animal Remains
- Weapons of Any Kind Including Guns, Ammunition, Hazardous Materials, Recalled Items and Parts as Well as Violent Items
- Items that Promote and Support Hatred of Any Kind. Including Ethnic Groups and Sexual Orientation
- Illegal Items, Items Promoting Illegal Activity, and Highly Regulated Items That Include Supplements for Humans
- Internationally Regulated Items
- Pornography and Mature Content Which Includes Clothing
Section 2: Waiver of Liability
Seller agrees that any issues that may arise between he/she and their customer is not the responsibility of Black Utopia. Black Utopia is the platform in which you will sell your goods and services. Any lawsuits, misunderstandings, disagreements, claims, etc that may arise will be handled by the vendor/seller and their customer. However, should there be any evidence found that the seller has not satisfied the claims, lawsuits, misunderstandings, disagreements between he/she and customer on a continuous basis, or if there are an excess of claims/complaints it can be grounds for termination of the seller store from the platform.
Section 3: Payments
Seller agrees to pay a commission of 10% to Black Utopia for use of the website, platform and access to their customers. This commission will be paid out along with seller’s sales totals. If the seller is found in violation of selling any products that are a part of the unacceptable use policy, he/she will be immediately terminated from the platform and any remaining commissions due to the seller will have a 90 day hold period.